Steve Jarvin Motors
To manage and maintain all IT infrastructure in an award winning Nissan new and used car sales dealership including sales, service parts and all Departments,
Parramatta Rd Burwood, Concord and Croydon
● Managing and servicing PC hardware for all business systems.
● Upgrading software, including antivirus and patches, industry programs and generic associated systems.
● Maintaining printers, CCTV, fax machines, ADSL routers, and back up hardware.
● Seeking and removing malware and other items that reduce efficiency of software.
● Daily broadband monitoring, to ensure early detection of threats
● Installation of Mac software to new products being implemented
● Developing a job ticketing and knowledge base
● Training dealership staff in skills and advancements
● Understanding of MS Window and Word, Excel plus Linux and Macintosh systems, including disk partitioning.
● Understanding of network routing and firewalls and associated programming and research.
● Confidence in maintenance of hardware and all other associated equipment.
● Ability to learn Nissan and other brand dealership systems.
2 x four-hour shifts a week at $18 an hour being paid monthly in arrears. Employee must have an ABN and provided invoices for work monthly. Position located at Parramatta Rd Burwood, Concord and Croydon and some work at Eastern Suburbs director’s home.
This position has been in place for over 10 years and has been a great pathway into full-time employment for students. Our current student has moved to full-time, and his quantifiable hands on skills have given him compelling employment credentials because of real experience. It’s better for your career than working in a pub picking up glasses, .
Existing training from existing person will be provided.
Applications addressing and demonstrating your capacity and understanding of responsibilities and selection criteria should be directed to:
Michael Jarvin at MJ@SteveJarvinMotors.com.au with attached CV or call 0408 696969 anytime